The Marble Factory is your one stop solution for any bathroom renovation needs. With our experienced team of renovation specialists we can tackle any bathroom renovation project, from replacing a vanity top to complete re-design of your bathroom.
Our experienced team can tackle any bathroom renovation project
Our Bathroom Renovation services include:
- Project management: From personalized estimates and quotes to professional management and supervision of your renovation project right through to the end, making sure you are completely satisfied with your experience.
- One stop shopping for your Bathroom renovation needs: With our extensive contacts and affiliates, you can plan and design your bathroom renovation with our sales associates and leave the rest to us. We will order, pick up and stock every item you want, ensuring that everything is in order prior to project start.
- Efficiency: With The Marble Factory co-ordinating your bathroom renovation there is no down time (lag) between tear out and installation. Due to the Experience of our renovation team, all material can be measured, manufactured, and stocked prior to project start*; ensuring that the amount of time required finishing your renovation project is kept to a minimum, while satisfaction is kept at a maximum. (* - except for 10mm glass which must me measured after wall panels are installed)
- Quality: The Marble Factory is committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do. The materials we manufacture as well as the products we offer are of the highest quality available.
Some common examples of services and products offered:
- Bathtubs, Shower bases, Tub surrounds, shower walls, vanity tops
- Plumbing: all plumbing needs associated with bathroom renovations including drain hook-up, new drain installation, fixtures, faucets, shower valves and trims.
- Flooring: Tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl (linoleum). Heated floors available
- Cabinetry: custom or stock styles available
- Drywall and painting
- Textured ceilings
- Electrical: ceiling fans, light fixtures, heated floors - new installs or replacing existing.