The marble factory offers an extensive variety of colours and materials to choose from. Listed below are our product lines and examples of colours. As every computer screen is different and images will vary slightly from samples, we encourage you to come visit our showroom (hours and directions found in the contact section) to view samples and visit our helpful sales staff.
Benefits of cultured marble and granites:
- Seamless construction of vanity tops up to 12 feet long
- Solid panel sheets for shower applications - no grout lines to clean or re-seal.
- Non-porous materials
- Water and mildew resistant
- Elegant and luxurious appearance
- With its classic look and simple design, our "marble" series is our most popular line. Available with a high gloss or matte finish, as well as a variety of streaking colours on either white or bone backgrounds, or choose no streaking for a solid colour.
- Our marble line is available for vanity tops, integral bowls (sinks), panels, bathtubs and shower pans.
- Our marble colours are also available without streaking for solid white or solid bone colouring.
- Our Onyx line is manufactured to show the beauty of natural onyx with its translucent properties and high concentration of colour streaking.
- Available with high gloss finish in vanity tops, integral bowls (sinks), panel systems, bathtubs and shower pans.
- With increased hardness, rugged durability and unique looks, our Solicoat line is the choice for areas requiring a higher level of protection. As the Solicoat product is sprayed directly onto the mold, it doesn't require a layer of gel coat. This results in a product that is easier to maintain and more resilient to normal wear and tear.
- Available with matte finish only in vanity tops, integral bowls (sinks), panel systems, bathtubs and shower pans.
- Our Granite line is composed of stone chips of varying sizes and colours blended together to give a look of natural granites while producing a product that is cheaper and more customizable than natural stone. Available with a glossy or matte finish.
- This line is available for vanity tops, integral bowls (sinks), panels, bathtubs and shower pans.
- While natural granite countertops are becoming more popular everyday, it is still nearly impossible to install heavy stone products in a shower application. Trustone delivers the natural beauty of these stone products without the drawbacks associated with installing and maintaining them. Manufactured in much the same way as our marble products, each trustone piece is non-porous with a gel coat layer providing a high gloss or matte finish, and installed easily in many of the same applications as the rest of our products.
- Available for vanity tops with use of under mounted bowls, panel systems and custom bases only.
- Quartz is a man-made product that is strong enough for kitchen or bathroom countertops. Standard thicknesses are 30mm. Quartz is non porous and never has to be re-sealed as well as scratch and heat resistant.
- Our quartz line is only available for countertops and islands in kitchens and bathrooms with top or undermount basins.
- See our showroom for many more samples.